Ahad, 23 Oktober 2011

Aku menulis bukan kerana nama...

sincerely......
now i'm blogging just to express what in my mind and my heart...
yes...
before this when i start to blog the main reason is to get money from it coz that time i'm involving myself to one MLM bussiness and it's stop just like that...
trully i'm not gifted to do that kind of business...yet it's to high cost maintenance..for me..
then i've change my agenda...
blogging for fun...
for making more friend..
and get some idea on crafting..
since i love crafting since before...
thus....
i don't care if my blog followers is lower than anyone...
yet...
less follower means more attention to give...
and i love to do that....
so...
good day my bloggers....
keep writing...
and speak out loud so that people know what inside you..
even you're less spoken like me...
there is some one right here would hear what ever you want to speak about...


Tiada ulasan:

Catatan Terbaru Catatan Lama Laman utama